I’ve been busy all afternoon, compiling store lists, open times, and bonuses and OMG the stores are planning some awesome in-store specials and features for Yarn Harvesters.
- Sweet Georgia has given us a whole bunch of her brand-new pinback buttons — they’ll be in the first 75 information packs you pick up on Harvest Day. (I’m so envious!)
- Baaad Anna’s giving all crawl members a “new hot off the press Baaad Anna’s button”, and all sock yarn will be an additional 10% off! (You can see their button in the blog posting from a couple of days ago.) (More envy from me.)
- Knitopia is offering 30% off Misti Alpaca yarns for Yarn Harvesters only
- Even though their storefront can’t be open on Harvest Day, Plum Project Studio is offering a 10% off sale on their website for Harvesters (look for the special code in your information package)
- Three Bags Full is holding an in-store draw for Yarn Harvest participants: lst prize: Offhand Designs Fiona Day Bag in Foliage Colourway, with FOUR 2nd Prizes: $25 gift certificate
- Black Sheep is offering Starbucks coffee, additional discounts on various other yarns, such as Malabrigo, Dream in Color and Mission Falls to name a few, and a Free kit for Coffee Cup Sleeve (with a purchase, while supplies last)
- 88 Stitches is offering amazing markdowns on clearance yarn and patterns, and a chance to enter an in-shop draw for a fabulous door prize! And a special bonus for Harvesters who are also Fraser Valley Knitting Guild members with a current membership card: an additional 10% off regular-priced merchandise.